German Patent Attorney
European Trademark and Design Attorney
Dr. Kersting has studied physics in Bonn focusing on non-relativistic quantum mechanics. Having finished his diploma thesis dealing with the pure nuclear three body system, in his phd thesis, Dr. Kersting has treated more generally non-relativistic atomic, molecular and nuclear three body systems taking additionally into account the electrostatic interaction. Dr. Kersting has gained professional industrial experiences in the fields of it/tc system administration and technical development of professional information systems of publishing companies.
Dr. Kersting is a professional representative before:
- German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA)
- European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
- World Organization of Intellectual Property (WIPO)
- German Plant Variety Office
- German Federal Patent Court
- German Federal Court in patent nullity matters
Phd, 1996, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelm-Universität, Bonn: „Quantum Mechanical Three Body Systems in the Coupled Channel Formalism using Sturmian States“.
Diploma in physics, 1992, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelm-Universität, Bonn: „The Neutron Deuteron Problem in the Close Coupling Formalism using Sturmian Functions“.